San Diego Sightseeing Tours – Classic Vacation Holiday
San Diego Revealed - Classic Tour Package that takes You off the Beaten Path
4 Day / 5 Night Vacation Package
Unique, Upscale Excursion for Those Who Desire Something Different
Enjoy the Slideshow – Starts in 6 seconds.
Overview: Go where few tourists have gone before. Imagine yourself with the sense of adventure held by early explorers who made their way into San Diego Bay in 1542. They set their eyes upon “the finest [Bay] in the entire South Sea”. However, unlike the hardships encountered by weary sailors, you will be taken care of with all of today’s creature comforts.
Come join us as we explore one of the most beautiful areas of the world from the glistening bay where we will enjoy a scrumptious meal and a cool breeze to panoramic views of a desert while we stand high in the mountains surrounded by alpine forest.
We will take you behind the scenes to places few travelers ever see. You will receive expert commentary, special care, and stories to tell your family and friends back home.
Sign up to get notified and receive more details about upcoming Classic Tour Packages.
Travel Tour Perfect for Those Wanting a Variety of Experiences
Very few places in the world combine the beauty of the ocean, canyons, mountains, and desert like San Diego. This natural environment combined with a cosmopolitan city that attracts visionaries from around the world provides unparalleled access to a variety of experiences.
Our unique San Diego sightseeing tours take you behind the scenes for one-of-a-kind experiences that takes advantage of these resources. The Classic Tour Package will include most, if not all, of the following:
- Eat breakfast with Shamu and then get in the water with a Dolphin at SeaWorld.
- Go behind the scenes tour with zookeepers at the San Diego Zoo.
- Tour the only year-round United States Olympic Training Center.
- See the military in action at a major Marines Corps Base.
- Step back in time at a historic mountain town, explore an old gold mine, and enjoy the panoramic views of the desert below.
- Take a factory tour of Taylor Guitars, maker of the world’s most famous acoustical guitars.
- Browse through one of the most diverse displays of musical instruments in the world at a museum founded by Steinway and hosted by the National Association of Music Manufacturers.
- Look inside Mission San Luis Rey, the largest of the California Missions.
- See farm props used in major Hollywood movies at the Antique Gas & Steam Engine Museum.
- Go on a guided nature walk at the San Diego National Wildlife Refuge.
- Take picture of seals, sea lions, and pelicans on the majestic La Jolla coastline.
- Watch a production at the Tony-Award Winning La Jolla Playhouse, originator of Broadway Musicals such as ‘Thoroughly Modern Millie’, ‘Jersey Boys’, and ‘How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying’.
Our Promise to You
- Expert guides will be informative and entertaining. (See the reviews we receive on TripAdvisor for our daily La Jolla Sightseeing Tours that makes it a Top 10 Activity out of 200+ in San Diego)
- Meals will incorporate the best of San Diego with a variety of settings from a historic mountain town to panoramic ocean views.
- Accommodations are provided at special rates for out-of-town visitors at establishments with excellent reputations.
- Charter services are provided by companies with outstanding safety records.
Sign up to get notified and receive more details about upcoming Classic Tours.