Location: La Costa (34 Miles / 45 Minutes Northeast of Downtown San Diego)
Open Daily: Year-Round; Dawn – Dusk
Cost: $215 – $235
Features: #1 Golf Resort in Southern California; Arnold Palmer Design with Ocean Views; Great Resort, Spa, and Restaurant.
Park Hyatt Aviara Golf Course Highlights: This Arnold Palmer designed course is rated the #1 golf resort in Southern California and #13 in North America, ahead of such stalwarts as the Lodge at Pebble Beach and the Ritz Carlton Maui. It is a landscaped oasis next to a lagoon with views out to the Pacific Ocean.
What to Expect
- Golf is played year-round in San Diego. Read the description about San Diego weather for details on what to expect.
- View images of the golf course from the Four Seasons Aviara web site.
- Players can practice on a driving range.
- A large Spanish Colonial clubhouse with Pro Shop.
- Club Rentals are available.
- There are a number of restaurants at the resort including a Argyle Steakhouse overlooking the golf course.
Park Hyatt Aviara is one of the finest resorts you will find anywhere in the country. Located on a hilltop just over a mile from the Pacific Ocean the resort overlooks the Batiquitos Lagoon. In addition to its exemplary rooms and service, the Four Seasons Aviara is also recognized as one of the top destination spas in the country. It is also home to the annual Wall Street Journal D: All Things Digital Conference, where the top tech titans in the world converge to discuss the latest advances in technology.
Information on Playing Golf at Aviara
Fees (Costs are Approximate)
- Standard Green Fee Ranges from $215 – $235.
- Golf Cart Required.
- Aviara Golf details available from Showtime Golf. (Very Limited information is provided on the Park Hyatt web site.
Directions from Google Maps to 7100 Four Seasons Point in Carlsbad, CA 92011.
Traffic – Traffic is slow heading north on highway I-5 during weekday evening rush hour and southbound on highway I-5 towards the Resort on summer weekends. (Learn how to get the latest traffic updates.)