Location: Oceanside (47 Miles / 55 Minutes North of Downtown San Diego)
Open Daily: Year-Round; Dawn – Dusk
Cost: $87 – $110; Discounts for Twilight Play and Southern California Residents
Features: New Course, Hilly Terrain, Surrounded by Natural Habitat.
Arrowood Golf Course Highlights: Arrowood is one of the newest golf courses in San Diego. Located on a hilly terrain nestled in northern San Diego County, the course offers panoramic views of the surrounding natural habitat and enjoys cool ocean breezes. It is an 18-hole championship golf course designed by Ted Robinson, Jr.
What to Expect
- Golf is played year-round in San Diego. Read the description about San Diego weather for details on what to expect.
- Players can practice on a driving range.
- Craftsman style clubhouse with a grill, lounge, and patio overlooking the course.
- Complete golf shop
Information on Playing at Arrowood Golf Course
Information/ Fees (Costs are Approximate)
- Standard Green Fee Ranges from $87 on weekdays – $110 on weekends. Includes Golf Cart.
- Discounts are available for Southern California Residents and Twilight Play. Super twilight rates run as low as $32.
Directions from Google Maps to 520IA Village Drive, Oceanside, CA 92057.
Traffic – Traffic is slow heading north on highway I-5 and east on SR-76 during weekday evening rush hour when going to the course. On summer weekends, traffic tends to be slow heading south on I-5 when after leaving the course and returning to San Diego. (Learn how to get the latest traffic updates.)