Location: Poway (32 Miles / 40 Minutes Northeast of Downtown San Diego)
Open Daily: Year-Round; Dawn – Dusk
Cost: $170 – $210; Discounts for San Diego County Residents
Features: One of the Top Luxury Golf Courses in San Diego
Maderas Golf Course Highlights: Generally regarded as one of the top golf courses in San Diego, Maderas presents players a challenging design on an upscale course. Lakes, waterfalls, and a rolling terrain surrounded by multi-million dollar estates makes the golf course an attractive destination. Maderas ranks #1 in customer satisfaction out of Troon Golf’s 200+ Luxury Courses around the world.
What to Expect
- Golf is played year-round in San Diego. Read the description about San Diego weather for details on what to expect. Look for the inland forecast. The weather is generally warmer inland during the summer and cooler during the winter than it is along the San Diego Coastline.
- There is a driving range to practice your shots.
- The Italian-Villa Style Clubhouse includes a Pro Shop and Restaurant.
Information on Playing the Maderas Golf Course
Fees (Costs are Approximate)
- Standard Green Fee Ranges from $170 – $210.
- Reservation requests can be submitted online to Maderas.
- For faster reservations, with no extra fee, visit Show Time Golf. You can make reservations quickly up to 60 days in advance.
Directions from Google Maps to 17750 Old Coach Road in Poway, CA 92064.
Traffic – Traffic is slow heading south on highway I-15 towards Maderas during the weekday morning rush hour and north on highway I-15 towards Maderas during the weekday evening rush hour. Otherwise, you should have very few problems. (Learn how to get the latest traffic updates.)